This combined pack includes the French Language Tutorial and the Informal and Spoken French e-books. Learn French from over 450 pages of language content and SEVEN HOURS of audio files created by a variety of native speakers from France. Accompanying online exercises are also available to test your knowledge.
French Language Tutorial includes:
- over 200 pages of grammar and vocabulary topics, sample sentences, informal ways of speaking, and cultural information about France,
- an overview of French pronunciation for English speakers with use of the International Phonetic Alphabet symbols,
- over FIVE HOURS of audio files (209 mp3s) recorded by three native speakers so you can learn pronunciation of each word and sentence,
- extended vocabulary lists that reach beyond introductory or even intermediate French courses, especially with respect to cultural vocabulary specific to certain situations that students or expatriates in France may experience, and
- an alphabetical index.
Informal and Spoken French includes:
- reductions in speech in informal conversation,
- differences in grammar between formal and informal language,
- colloquial and slang vocabulary for common topics,
- fill-in-the-blank exercises and transcripts for 61 audio files of spontaneous, unrehearsed French,
- numerous realia images and photos taken in France, Belgium, and Switzerland of public signs, menus, brochures, etc. so you can see how French is used in real life,
- nearly TWO HOURS of audio files (91 mp3s) by several native speakers of European French, and
- additional Microsoft Word version of the e-book for easier editing and printing of the exercises and transcripts.
You can buy these products individually for $29 each, or together for only $47!
Your purchase also includes FREE lifetime updates to the e-books and mp3s!
Thank you for supporting ielanguages.com!